- Season Parking reserves a specific spot for the entire season. (Please note the Vanderbilt game on 10/16 is unavailable due to the fair).
- Pricing is $300 per spot. Last day to purchase is Sept. 17.
- New this year – All passes will be digital. You will be emailed a barcode when you complete purchase.
- Season Parking entrance will be the Rocket Gate directly across from Seawell’s.
- View Opening Times
Season Parking Locations
Season Parking spots are located within the red outline. They are designated as Lots 1-4 when viewing the purchase map.
Tailgate Rules & Regulations
- Please remember that if you purchased one or more spaces and let others use them, you are the responsible person on file and your parking privileges will be revoked for any infractions that may occur.
- No vehicles will be allowed into the reserved parking area without a valid barcode. Only one (1) vehicle is allowed per space and must be parked in the same direction as the space.
- Do not park in areas defined as “Fire Lanes” or “No Parking”. Your vehicle will be towed at your expense.
- Other that your registered vehicle, no other motorized conveyance is permitted with the exception of those being used for the physically impaired, covered in South Carolina Code of Laws Section 43-33, Article 1.
- Charcoal and wood grills are not allowed. If you choose to use a propane grill, all material used for cooking must be extinguished and cool before leaving your parking site.
- Tents and canopies can be used as long as they are free standing and do not impede on your neighbor’s space. The use of tent spikes is strictly forbidden. Any questions should be directed to the Director of Gamecock Parking.
- Animals are not allowed on the fairgrounds unless used to assist those person(s) that are physically disabled.
- The selling of merchandise, posting of bills, soliciting, selling or giving information/prizes/articles away is prohibited.
- Please assist us in keeping the grounds clean. We offer a trash bag for you to use upon entering the fairgrounds and will provide more if needed. Trash receptacles are located throughout the grounds.
- We do not supply electrical power.
- The tossing or throwing of footballs, baseballs, softballs, soccer balls, Frisbees, etc. will be allowed only in designated areas.
- The Richland County sheriff’s department patrols the fairgrounds at all times. Those persons who have become drunk and disorderly or who are consuming alcohol underage are subject to arrest and prosecution.
- The use of electronic equipment is permitted as long as it does not disrupt others around you.
- Restrooms are available throughout the fairgrounds. Public urination will not be tolerated and will be promptly handled by the Richland County Sheriff’s Department.
- All patrons and vehicles must exit the fairgrounds two (2) hours after the end of the game or midnight, whichever comes first. Failure to do so may result in the towing of your vehicle.