Season Parking Important Dates
Renewal Period: May 8 – May 22
2022 customers may renew their same spot for the 2023 season
Upgrade/Transfer Period: May 24 – May 31
Customers that renewed their spot will have the opportunity to move or purchase additional spots
Open Period: June 1 – August 25
All parking spots become open to the general public
2023 Available Games
Sept. 9 – Furman
Sept. 23 – Mississippi State
Nov. 4 – Jacksonville State
Nov. 11 – Vanderbilt
Nov. 18 – Kentucky
Nov. 25 – Clemson
Season RV Parking reservations are :
- $600 – No Hookups – Sold Out
- $650 – Partial Hookups (Electric or Electric & Water) – Sold Out
- $700 – Full Hookups (Electric, Water & Sewer) – Sold Out
Each reservation includes one (1) sticker for your camper/motorhome and one (1) car pass. Two (2) additional car passes may be purchased for $40/game at the gate or $160 for the season – available online. Car Passes give you the ability to leave and return to the fairgrounds an unlimited amount of times the day before and after the game. You may leave and re-enter the fairgrounds one (1) time on the day of the game.
Security will be on the premises at all times once the gates open to assist with any problems or questions.
Lot 6 & 8 RV Parking
Entrance to the Lot 6 & 8 RV Lots is thru Gate 12 located at 1054 Rosewood Dr. Columbia, SC 29201. Parking area is outlined in red.
These RV Lot’s do not have any hookups – you will need to be self-contained. We do offer a water fill station available on Friday and a dump station that opens on Sunday.
Main RV Parking
Entrance to the Main RV Lot is thru Gate 22 located at 824 Andrews Rd. Columbia, SC 29201.
This RV Lot has a combination of Full, Partial and No Hookups.
Season RV Rules & Regulations
- Check-In begins at 2pm the day before the game and Check-Out must be completed before 2pm the day after the game.
- All vehicles are required to have a vehicle pass when entering the fairgrounds at any time. Parking Permits be prominently displayed at all times and clearly visible from the outside.
- There is a maximum of three (3) vehicles allowed at any site. All vehicles must be parked in front of the RV/Camper site they are visiting or otherwise specified designated area. Do not park in front of another site or in an empty site.
- Overnight parking is restricted to self-contained Campers/RV’s only. Camping in tents, cargo trailers, cars or any other type of vessel is expressly prohibited. All Campers/RV’s must be equipped with water, sewer holding tanks, electrical generated power, or the ability to receive electrical power.
- Do not park in areas defined as “Fire Lanes” or “No Parking”. Your vehicle will be towed at your expense.
- Other than your registered vehicle, no other motorized conveyance is permitted with the exception of those being used for the physically impaired, covered in South Carolina Code of Laws Section 43-33, Article 1.
- Charcoal and wood grills are not allowed. If you choose to use a propane grill, all material used for cooking must be extinguished and cool before leaving your parking site.
- Tents and canopies can be used as long as they are free standing and do not impede on your neighbor’s space. The use of tent spikes is strictly forbidden. Any questions should be directed to the Director of Gamecock Parking or Director of Security.
- Selling of goods, soliciting, or the posting of bills is prohibited by the fairgrounds and by State Law.
- Please assist us in keeping the grounds clean. We offer a trash bag for you to use upon entering the fairgrounds and will provide more if needed. Trash receptacles are located throughout the grounds.
- Dogs, cats, or other similar type animals must be maintained in a cage, on a leash, or in your Camper/RV at all times. It is your responsibility to clean up after your pet.
- The Richland County sheriff’s department patrols the fairgrounds at all times. Those persons who have become drunk and disorderly or who are consuming alcohol underage are subject to arrest and prosecution.
- The use of electronic equipment is permitted as long as it does not disrupt others around you.
- Quiet Time is 1:00am to 8:00am
- No refunds are issued without a 14 day cancellation notice. There is a 10% surcharge for all cancellations.