First Come First Served Parking
- Entrance is through Gate 12 located at 1054 Rosewood Dr.
- Game day first come first served parking is available for $40 per game.
- Availability is typically around 100 spots per game.
- Location of parking spots is left to discretion of SC State Fair Staff and may change game to game based on weather.
2023 Available Games
Sept. 9 – Furman
Sept. 23 – Mississippi State
Nov. 4 – Jacksonville State
Nov. 11 – Vanderbilt
Nov. 18 – Kentucky
Nov. 25 – Clemson
Reserved Single Game Car Parking
Specific unsold season parking spots will be sold on a game by basis.
These passes will be $50 for Non-SEC games and $60 for SEC/Clemson games and guarantee you a specific parking spot.
Entrance is through the Rocket Gate located at 1200 Rosewood Dr.
Reservations will open 11 days prior to game date.
Football Parking in the Lexington Medical Center Fair Park (Garnet, Black, White, Green, Blue sections) is handled by the university on game days. You can view information about those spots at the link below.
Map & Lot Locations
Single game reserved spots are located within the areas below.
Game Day Rules & Regulations
- Do not park in areas defined as “Fire Lanes” or “No Parking”. Your vehicle will be towed at your expense.
- Tailgating is allowed with free standing 10×10 tents. You must tailgate behind or in front of your vehicle depending on parking location.
- Other than your registered vehicle, no other motorized conveyance is permitted with the exception of those being used for the physically impaired, covered in South Carolina Code of Laws Section 43-33, Article 1.
- Charcoal and wood grills are not allowed. If you choose to use a propane grill, all material used for cooking must be extinguished and cool before leaving your parking site.
- Tents and canopies can be used as long as they are free standing and do not impede on your neighbor’s space. The use of tent spikes is strictly forbidden. Any questions should be directed to the Director of Gamecock Parking.
- Animals are not allowed on the fairgrounds unless used to assist those person(s) that are physically disabled.
- The selling of merchandise, posting of bills, soliciting, selling or giving information/prizes/articles away is prohibited.
- Please assist us in keeping the grounds clean. We offer a trash bag for you to use upon entering the fairgrounds and will provide more if needed. Trash receptacles are located throughout the grounds.
- We do not supply electrical power.
- The tossing or throwing of footballs, baseballs, softballs, soccer balls, Frisbees, etc. will be allowed only in designated areas.
- The Richland County sheriff’s department patrols the fairgrounds at all times. Those persons who have become drunk and disorderly or who are consuming alcohol underage are subject to arrest and prosecution.
- The use of electronic equipment is permitted as long as it does not disrupt others around you.
- Restrooms are available throughout the fairgrounds. Public urination will not be tolerated and will be promptly handled by the Richland County Sheriff’s Department.
- All patrons and vehicles must exit the fairgrounds two (2) hours after the end of the game or midnight, whichever comes first. Failure to do so may result in the towing of your vehicle.https://www.scstatefair.org/football-parking