First Come First Served Parking
- Game day first come first served parking is available for $40 per game.
- Availability is typically around 100 spots per game.
- Location of parking spots is left to discretion of SC State Fair Staff and may change game to game based on weather
- Entrance is through Gate 12 located at 1054 Rosewood Dr.
- Click here for gate opening times
Reserved Single Game Car Parking
New This Year – Specific unsold season parking spots will be sold on a game by basis.
These passes will be $50 for Non-SEC games and $60 for SEC games and guarantee you a specific parking spot.
Spots will be available for purchase online and will be listed here beginning September 20th at 12pm EST.
Game Day Rules & Regulations
- Do not park in areas defined as “Fire Lanes” or “No Parking”. Your vehicle will be towed at your expense.
- Other that your registered vehicle, no other motorized conveyance is permitted with the exception of those being used for the physically impaired, covered in South Carolina Code of Laws Section 43-33, Article 1.
- Charcoal and wood grills are not allowed. If you choose to use a propane grill, all material used for cooking must be extinguished and cool before leaving your parking site.
- Tents and canopies can be used as long as they are free standing and do not impede on your neighbor’s space. The use of tent spikes is strictly forbidden. Any questions should be directed to the Director of Gamecock Parking.
- Animals are not allowed on the fairgrounds unless used to assist those person(s) that are physically disabled.
- The selling of merchandise, posting of bills, soliciting, selling or giving information/prizes/articles away is prohibited.
- Please assist us in keeping the grounds clean. We offer a trash bag for you to use upon entering the fairgrounds and will provide more if needed. Trash receptacles are located throughout the grounds.
- We do not supply electrical power.
- The tossing or throwing of footballs, baseballs, softballs, soccer balls, Frisbees, etc. will be allowed only in designated areas.
- The Richland County sheriff’s department patrols the fairgrounds at all times. Those persons who have become drunk and disorderly or who are consuming alcohol underage are subject to arrest and prosecution.
- The use of electronic equipment is permitted as long as it does not disrupt others around you.
- Restrooms are available throughout the fairgrounds. Public urination will not be tolerated and will be promptly handled by the Richland County Sheriff’s Department.
- All patrons and vehicles must exit the fairgrounds two (2) hours after the end of the game or midnight, whichever comes first. Failure to do so may result in the towing of your vehicle.