2023 Carolina Lights Information Below:
Experience the magic of the holiday season at the South Carolina State Fair’s 5th annual downtown drive-through light show.
The drive-through light experience will feature more than 100 stunning individual LED light displays along an expanded route in the Lexington Medical Center Fair Park at the S.C. State Fairgrounds. Rediscover beloved favorites from past years and be enchanted by new displays. Don’t miss this mesmerizing holiday extravaganza!
$10 (Sept. 12 – Oct. 22)
$15 (Oct. 23 – Dec. 7)
$20 (Dec. 8 – 24)
Mini-Buses (9-25 passengers) – $35
Vehicles over 25 passengers – $70
Purchase passes online
September 12 – December 24, 2023
or at the gate
December 8 – December 24, 2023, closed Mondays
Cash or credit card are accepted at the gate.
The light show will take place December 8 – 24, closed Mondays.
Sunday, Tuesday – Thursday: 6pm – 9pm
Friday – Saturday: 6pm – 10pm
- Entry to the light show is at Gate 6 of the fairgrounds, 901 George Rogers Blvd.
- As you drive through the light show, tune your radio to 88.9 FM and enjoy holiday music sync’d with the lights!
- Patrons are asked to always stay inside your vehicles.
- Be considerate and turn off your lights while driving through Carolina Lights. But remember to turn them back on as you leave the fair park!
- Passes purchased online are not for a specific date. Your pass is valid for any one night Dec. 8 – 24 (closed Mondays).
- Patrons may request a re-entry pass at the exit gate if they would like to drive-through the light show a second time on the same night. (This opportunity does end 15 minutes before closing each night.)
2021 Scholarship Recipient
USC – Columbia
Operation & Supply Chain
50 SC Students who excel in academics, extracurriculars and community service.
Columbia’s downtown drive-through light show – located at the fairgrounds.
December 4 – 26, 2021 ~ Closed Christmas Day
Save 25%, advance passes for cars may be purchased online September 8 – December 3.