2023 Carolina Lights - Dec. 8-24 (check back soon for details) 2022 Carolina Lights Information Below:
The South Carolina State Fair will usher in the holiday season with its 4th annual downtown drive-through holiday light show.
The drive-through light experience will feature more than 100 individual LED light displays along an expanded route in the Lexington Medical Center Fair Park at the S.C. State Fairgrounds. The light display will feature favorites from last year along with several new displays.
$15 (Sept. 7 – Dec. 2)
$20 (Dec. 3 – 26)
Mini-Buses (9-25 passengers) – $35
Vehicles over 25 passengers – $70
Purchase passes online
September 7 – December 26, 2022
or at the gate
December 3 – December 26, 2022
Cash or credit card (VISA or MasterCard) are accepted at the gate.
The light show will take place December 3 – 26, closed Christmas Day.
Sunday-Thursday: 6pm – 9pm
Friday – Saturday: 6pm- 10pm
- Entry to the light show is at Gate 6 of the fairgrounds, 901 George Rogers Blvd.
- As you drive through the light show, tune your radio to 88.9 FM and enjoy holiday music sync’d with the lights!
- Patrons are asked to always stay inside your vehicles.
- Be considerate and turn off your lights while driving through Carolina Lights. But remember to turn them back on as you leave the fair park!
- Passes purchased online are not for a specific date. Your pass is valid for any one night Dec. 3 – 26 (closed Dec. 25).
- Patrons may request a re-entry pass at the exit gate if they would like to drive-through the light show a second time on the same night. (This opportunity does end 15 minutes before closing each night.)
See a video of Carolina Lights!
View Scavenger Hunt
2021 Scholarship Recipient
USC – Columbia
Operation & Supply Chain
50 SC Students who excel in academics, extracurriculars and community service.
Columbia’s downtown drive-through light show – located at the fairgrounds.
December 4 – 26, 2021 ~ Closed Christmas Day
Save 25%, advance passes for cars may be purchased online September 8 – December 3.