It is BEYOND fun to work at the S. C. State Fair!
Current Job Openings:
- We have no job openings at this time, please check back later. Openings for the upcoming 2023 South Carolina State Fair will be announced this summer!
The dates for the annual South Carolina State Fair are Oct. 11 – 22, 2023.
Important Things To Know:
- Carnival workers are not employees of the S. C. State Fair.
- Food concessionaires and cleaning crews are not employees of the S. C. State Fair.
- Job location is: S. C. State Fairgrounds, Columbia, S. C.
- Background checks are required for new hires.
- South Carolina State Fair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The South Carolina State Fair, a self-supporting 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, was organized in 1869 and is dedicated to preserving and promoting South Carolina’s agricultural roots while supporting statewide education. In addition to the 12-day South Carolina State Fair, the charitable organization manages annual football parking, is a popular event venue and hosts Carolina Lights – Columbia’s downtown holiday drive-through lights show. The South Carolina State Fair has awarded more than $4 million in scholarships since 1997.