Immerse yourself in an unforgettable experience that goes beyond just a job.
It’s about embracing the magic of the South Carolina State Fair, the thrill of behind the scenes opportunities and the joy of forming lifelong friendships.
The S.C. State Fair is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to helping educate the youth of South Carolina. If you have a passion for the fair and a heart full of enthusiasm – we invite you to apply now to be a part of magical moments and unforgettable memories. Join us in our noble mission and be a part of something truly special.
The dates for the annual South Carolina State Fair are Oct. 09 – 20, 2024.
- No positions with the South Carolina State Fair are available at this time. Check back again later.
Important Things To Know:
- Carnival workers are not employees of the S. C. State Fair.
- Food concessionaires and cleaning crews are not employees of the S. C. State Fair.
- Job location is: S. C. State Fairgrounds, Columbia, S. C.
- Background checks are required.
- South Carolina State Fair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Employee Rights Information.
The South Carolina State Fair, a self-supporting 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, was organized in 1869 and is dedicated to preserving and promoting South Carolina’s agricultural roots while supporting statewide education. In addition to the 12-day South Carolina State Fair, the charitable organization manages annual football parking, is a popular event venue and hosts Carolina Lights – Columbia’s downtown holiday drive-through lights show. The South Carolina State Fair has awarded more than $5 million in scholarships since 1997.