Each year South Carolina’s finest agriculture, art, crafts, flowers, and livestock are showcased at the South Carolina State Fair!
NEW IN 2023
It’s a new year and you will find updated information in the 2023 Exhibit Guides below (exhibitors should review the Exhibit Guide prior to registering).
- All entries in Fine Art are now only online and must include a photograph of the completed piece
- Entry fees in all Livestock departments have changed.
- Gate entrances for Cattle, Youth Horse, and Flowers have changed.
- All entries must be placed online or received in mail by September 1.
- Mailed entry forms received after September 1 will not be accepted. No exceptions!
Step 1: Click on a department below to find rules, regulations, show dates and more.
Step 2: Submit entries via Online Entry System or printable entry form.
Step 3: Deliver building entries during department drop off date.
Step 4: Visit the fair or look online for judging results to see where your entries placed.
Step 5: Come back during department release dates to pick your item up.