THE ONLINE ENTRY SYSTEM IS CLOSED.
CALL FOR ENTRIES... July 1 - Sept 1, 2019!
Click on Exhibit Guide link below to view each Department Guide...
Each year South Carolina's finest agriculture, art, crafts, flowers, and livestock is showcased at the South Carolina State Fair! Join us this year as we celebrate South Carolina State Fair's 150th Birthday!
- Step 1. We recommend using a desktop computer to access the Exhibit Guide and OES.
- Step 2. Review the Exhibit Guide for rules, regulations, show dates, etc.
- Step 3. Register online or download an entry form and mail to Entry Office to be received in the fair office by Sept 1.
- Get a message that a DEPARTMENT IS CLOSED? On the OES, if you get a message stating the department is Closed before Sept. 2, REFRESH your browser. If that doesn't work, clear the CACHE. And always access the OES from www.scstatefair.org, not from a link on a search engine.
- Some departments allow Late Entry Registration with a $25 Late Fee per exhibitor. See Exhibit Guide for details.
- The Exhibit Guide may be updated as required.
- When using the Online Entry System, follow all the prompts.
- Your entry form will not be complete until you see this message at the top of your form..
|You have successfully completed this entry form. No further changes are allowed. Please print this page for your records. |