THE ONLINE ENTRY SYSTEM IS CLOSED.
CALL FOR ENTRIES... August 1 - Sept 1, 2020!
Click on Exhibit Guide link below...
Each year South Carolina's finest agriculture, art, crafts, flowers, and livestock is showcased at the South Carolina State Fair!
- Step 1. We recommend using a desktop computer to access the Exhibit Guide and OES.
- Step 2. Review the department Exhibit Guide for rules, regulations, show dates, etc.
- Step 3. Register online or download an entry form and mail to Entry Office to be received in the fair office by Sept 1.
- Get a message that a DEPARTMENT IS CLOSED? On the OES, if you get a message stating the department is Closed before Sept. 2, REFRESH your browser. If that doesn't work, clear the CACHE. And always access the OES from www.scstatefair.org, not from a link on a search engine.
- Some departments allow Late Entry Registration with a $25 Late Fee per exhibitor. See Exhibit Guide for details.
- The Exhibit Guide may be updated as required.
- When using the Online Entry System, follow all the prompts.
- Your entry form will not be complete until you see this message at the top of your form..
|You have successfully completed this entry form. No further changes are allowed. Please print this page for your records. |