ELLISON BUILDING THEME:
Georgeous and unique garden displays make this one of the most popular buildings on the fairgrounds. Enjoy the beauty of flowers, the sounds of water, the amazing colors, the sand sculpture.
FLOWER ARRANGING WITH GRAYSON HARTGROVE
Daily Classes in the Ellison Building
Whether you are 18 or 80 years old, learn how to tie a bow or arrange flowers at our booth in the Ellison Building. Flowers say it all. See Daily Schedule for times.
FREE BASIC FLOWER ARRANGING CLASSES IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Cut Flower care
- Bow Tying Lessons (hands on)
- Bud Vase Designs (hands on)
- Demo of Rose Arrangements
- Contemporary Arrangements
- Principles of Basic Floral design
- A Flower is Worth a Thousand Words
Floral Classes provided by The SC Floral Design School.
The following Competitive Exhibits Flower Divisions will be on display in the Ellison Building:
- Potted Plants (Oct. 9-20)
- Special Rose Show (Oct. 9-14)
- Cut Horticulture (Oct. 15-20)
In addition, the following SPECIAL flower shows will be held during the fair in the Ellison Building with judging on the following dates:
- Ikebana Designs Exhibition (*Oct. 9)
- Old Rose Exhibition (*Oct. 9)
- SC Rose Society Show (*Oct. 11)
- SC Rose Society Arrangement Designs (*Oct. 11)
- Camellia Blooms (*Oct. 18)
(*Please note: Judging concludes at 3:00 pm)
See the Premium Guide for complete details on entering flowers at the fair.